and kids

and kids

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Many Hats

Most days, I wear many hats, but today felt extra "Hat Wearing".  Thursdays are my 'big days' with my new work scheduled (which I am now realizing I need to blog about), but this is how my day progressed:
Cheerleader
(I have a few grumpy morning people)
Lunch Maker
(only five more days!)
Toilet Cleaner
(four boys, need I say more?)
Laundry Folder
*sigh*
Real Estate Assistant
(morning check-in)
Church Secretary
(my newest hat)
Accountant
(Monopoly money works, right?)
Car Pool Driver
(ten kids=LOUD)
Nurse
(always something)
Tutor
(ready for Summer)
Dog Catcher
(Omar pushed THRU the fence to get to an intruder dog)
Judge
(because everyone is always right)
Grill Master
(Jason worked late)
Dancer
(in the kitchen, just to annoy the kids)
Baker
(two kids needed treats for parties)
Barber
(one kid REALLY needed a haircut)
Style Consultant
(one kid needed a perfect outfit for next day)
Event Planner
(one kid always up to something)
Proof Reader
(end of school = lots of papers)
Dishwasher
(I hate waking up to dirty dishes)
Mom
(my second favorite hat)
Wife
(my favorite hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter