and kids

and kids

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve PJ Tradition

For many years (not sure how long?), I have bought new pjs for the kids to open on Christmas Eve.  Not Christmas PJs, just new.  This started as a selfish tradition because I wanted the kids to look cute on Christmas morning for all our pictures.  No ripped knees.  No bare chests.  No....only boxer.

For the sake of money this year, I almost didn't buy any.  I heard the kids talk about it a week before Christmas, so I headed out to buy some new PJs.  Thankfully, I found them on clearance at $3.50 a set - Awesome!!

 Daddy got a new t-shirt to go with this "fat pants" and Mac also got a new robe - last year he didn't get one and it was tragic.
 The crew!  Heading to bed and waiting for Christmas!
Apparently, I had poor judgement on the size for Tavis. When he put his on, I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to wet my pants.
So, I did a little sewing tonight to make everything good for Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter