and kids

and kids

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Homecoming Day!!!

CCS started the tradition last year to sponsor a "cause" for each Homecoming week.  Last year we collected money to go toward Andrew and Tori's new home.  This year we sponsored a local underprivileged school.

Day 5 was Spirit Day for Everyone - just show some Charger Pride!
 They held a huge picnic with all our our students, plus all of the students we were sponsoring.
 This was awesome!  Especially, dear to me because this is the school I worked at my entire Senior year for my Senior Project.
 Extreme fun had by all!
 The Upper School held a parade of athletes and class floats.
 The kids were then dismissed early and we got to enjoy an afternoon off and then headed back for an Alumni Reception and the Football Game.
 National Anthem by the high school choir
 My boy - doing it right!!!
 I have many fond memories of running around with friends at different sporting events - so fun!
 Glad to know my boy is not the only 6-year to make a face for a picture!
 Go Chargers!
 A sign that each Elementary student signed
 Our beautiful sunset
 Somehow I caught this sideline shot of Mr. Salter
 Oh, yeah - and there was a game going on.
 A dedication to an incredible Shop teacher
 And the Class Floats:
 The Homecoming presentation - Andrew got to join in the presentation of $11,000 collected by students for the school.
 Elementary Flash Mob
 A long, fun, exhausting, exciting, week - and we lived to tell the tale
 (Mac's ride home after a long night)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter