and kids

and kids

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pin Strikes = Too Loud

Today I took the kids bowling.  We had kids-bowl-free tickets, and it was raining, and I think many others had the idea to bowl today.  The wait was an hour-and-a-half.  As I was processing what to do, a lady came up and gave me her pager.  She had been waiting 45 minutes and was tired of waiting, so she gave us her spot in line.

We decided to wait and see how fast the line was moving.
 And eat some junk food while we waited.
The wait wasn't too bad - and then we were ready to bowl.  Pin Strikes is so loud, I cannot believe that people are ok with it.  It is also dark and lights flashing constantly.  And loud.  But the kids had fun!!

 Capps showing some enthusiasm!!
 Group Shot!
 Mommy and Monkey!
 Tavis a sweet helper to Mac
 Mom relaxin' between turns!
 Mac's new toothless grin!
 Tavis won the first game and Mollee won the second - good and even!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter