and kids

and kids

Friday, June 28, 2013

No real blog entries

It has come to my attention that I have not blogged very much lately.  I've blogged some, but most of my blogs lately have been a few pictures and minor details about an activity.

That about sums up life right now.

I take a few pictures with my phone, which isn't that great.  I don't have the time or energy to take my camera with me for the perfect picture.  But, in all honesty, we just haven't been doing much lately.  This is not going to go down in history as the Summer To Remember.  It is the Summer of Survival. 

Work is crazy busy.  I work with two real estate agents.  TWO.  We have just recently added one ore who is training to just show houses.  We are only half-way thru the year and I have completed 53 closed sides.  I usually am working with about 15 contracts at a time and that keeps me busy.  The past six weeks I have consistently had about 25 files on my desk.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

I am thankful for my job, but unfortunately, this produces a lot of mommy-guilt and, actually, a lot of wife-guilt.  The activities are few (remember Fun Mom Fridays?) and the planned meals are a distant memory.  And a clean house?  HA - that is a good one! 

The guys I work for have sensed my stress level and told me to pick one afternoon a week that I don't have to answer my phone or look at e-mails, so I can do some fun activities with the kids.  Gotta get some things scheduled....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter