and kids

and kids

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Baby Libby coming soon!

My sister-in-law, Heather, married to my brother-in-law, Daniel, will be having a baby soon.  We are sooooo excited for them, as we know they have been waiting on this for a long time. 
 
Today, Mollee and I went to a baby shower for Baby Libby's arrival.  If you knew Heather, you'd understand how appropriate it is that the theme of the shower was books - everything was adorably decorated!
 With a Chica-Chica Boom Boom cake!
 We played a cute game...
 And on to the gifts.  Doesn't Heather look like a beautiful Momma?!!
 "The clothes are so tiny!"
 She was pleased that she knew what each gift was. 
I knew the shower was going to be book themed, so I had all seven of us pick out a favorite book and then we each wrote a note it in for Libby.  Thought I'd document here what we each picked.
Jason - Where the Wild Things Are.  Gretchen - If you give a pig a pancake.  Mollee - Pink Tutus.  Tavis - Barnyard Dance.  Daegan - But Not the Hippopotamus.  Capps - Curious George.  Mac - Llama, Llama Red Pajama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter