and kids

and kids

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Merry Christmas To Me!

December Photo Project (DPP #1)
I've never had a new digital camera.  When Mac was born I got a hand-me-down from my brother.  Later, I got a hand-me-down/trade with my sister.  Both have served me well, but neither have allowed me to take pictures like I desire.

Jason told me he was getting me a camera for Christmas, but it wasn't something he wanted to pick out himself.  So, I investigated.  And read reviews.  And read reports.  And asked around.  This was actually a little more stressful than I desired.

On one hand I didn't want to spend the money.  On the other had, I've wanted a new camera for a couple of years.  We ended up ordering it online on Cyber Monday and got a great deal!

This is a my new camera.  A Sony NEX-5.  Hope I can learn to use it. 

1 comment:

Site Meter