and kids

and kids

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I'm gonna try to make a Thankful Thursday post to keep myself focused on "good" things going on in life.

1)  This close to 9-11, I am thankful to be an American!!!
2)  Thankful for a husband that is willing to help with the chaos of our carpool schedule.
3)  Thankful for a job that allows me to be the Mom I want to be (not that I am the Mom I want to be all the time)
4)  Thankful to be starting our 7th year at CCS.
5)  Thankful for something I'm not allowed to know about yet. 
6)  Thankful for texting, and how it keeps me in touch with friends during a busy week.
7)  Thankful I can rest in the Lord to provide.
8)  Thankful for cute shoes  (if Ann Voskamp can be thankful for dishwashing bubbles, I can be thankful for shoes)
9)  Thankful for a Jr. High daughter that likes me.
10)  Thankful for Scott, Tab and Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter