and kids

and kids

Thursday, May 24, 2012

First Day of 2012 Sumer Break

Why not kick off summer with a trip to Mama Jo's pool?
Everyone had to squeeze in to their old suits since I haven't had time to think about buying new ones yet.  That was ok for some, questionable decision on others.


Mac missed out on swim lessons a few years ago because he was so young when the others took class.  I'm thinking it is time for lessons and we can loose the swimmies forever!
 Tortured (or so they would say) the kids with a picture for my Facebook banner.  :)
 Daegan is only on day 8 of "after surgery recovery", so taking him swimming probably wasn't a good call, but he knew quickly that he was too tired and was happy to sit in the shade with my iPhone.


Summertime
And the living is easy
Fish are jumping
The cotton is high....

(one of my favs)

1 comment:

  1. Where are you going to do lessons for Mac? I'm thinking about them for Carson. Southern?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter