and kids

and kids

Friday, May 4, 2012

Field Day 2012

The Parade of Nations!

 This makes me so happy!
 My Mac -
Running his own Field Day!
 Capps!


 Love this "air" shot
 Daegan (can you say Mop Top) not a fan of the heat or exercise, but always gives 100%

 Mollee taking off in the 400 meter
 Tavis, a frisbee throw
 And the big four-way Tug-O-War!!!!



 Mr. Salter, who doesn't love him?  (See that cloud forming behind the mountain, as soon as it was all done, it started to rain)
 My Team!!!!
I promised myself I wouldn't run from field to field to field to field again.  I told the kids I'd see at least one of their events and then I'd see them at Tug-O-War.  But, I couldn't do it.  I just kept going from from field to field to field to field.

And I've got the blisters and tan line to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter