and kids

and kids

Monday, March 19, 2012

So what if wear wrinkled clothes!

Growing up, I did the laundry. It was never something that bothered me. I could keep it rolling for eight people, not a problem.

Now, I don't mind it, but I can't seem to stay on top of it, which is a little frustrating.

Growing up, I ironed some, but it wasn't my thing. My mother would iron and startch my Dad's things, my sister would iron her t-shirts (which is crazy to me) and my little brother (ironically) was obsessed with ironing his dollar bills.

Our church has children's bulletins. They pull from the Scripture that is related to the sermon. It made me laugh out loud (in church) when Capps was looking at his and said, "I understand what I'm supposed to do, but I have no idea was number 5 is?"

So, we wear wrinkled clothes!

My husband is a carpenter, not a banker.

1 comment:

Site Meter