and kids

and kids

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Organized Illness

When you have multiple kids sick, sometimes it is hard to keep track of who took what when.

We've had a rough time with sickness the past few weeks. Three of the boys are on antibiotics. They are each on different antibiotics that are taken different times a day. Plus, I'm trying to keep them on probiotics, which are taken at a separate time so it doesn't interfere with antibiotic absorption. Thankfully, we aren't dealing with fever, because the tylenol/advil juggle really adds to the confusion. So, I've decided to 'dot' my kitchen calendar. It may be hard to see, but there are dots on the date boxes. Each kid has a color for everything in the house. I've dotted the date each time they take their meds and then I don't have to question who took what when.

Just hoping the kids keep away from the calendar and don't erase any dots.....

and I still have to remember if I've taken my own medication.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT idea! we just dry erase on the kitchen window! i should try this! think i will go buy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. So sorry you have all been sick so long.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter