and kids

and kids

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Carnival 2012

Today was the carnival at school. We let the kids have their tickets and go free a little more this year, so I don't have a lot of pictures, but this is what I do have.
Waiting to get in the bouncy house.
Mollee checking out basketball, mostly because Emma was the ticket-taker.
My two left-handed shot gun shooters.
And Daegan went to jail with cousin, Ezra.
This is how my purse looks now.
Things seemed a lot more organized and enjoyable today. The kids got to play games, I got cotton candy and Jason got some yummy hot dogs.

Jason and I also enjoyed smirking at all the girls that squealed and waved when Capps walked by.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, Capps!! so does he notice the attention or is he oblivious???

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter