and kids

and kids

Saturday, December 3, 2011

New do

Remember back in September when I used some semi-permanent color on a whim to have red hair. I liked it and it was fun, but it was starting to look a little pink. I got a gift card to a local salon that I used to go to and they colored it again and cut it. Have you ever tried to take a picture of yourself with a phone? So awkward!It was nice to have it straightened professionally, but it won't happen often. This is what it will look like when I go to bed with wet hair, which will be most of the time. Who knows what color will be next?

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love it curly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its super cute both ways! makes me want to go and get my hairs done. Nothing like that freshly cut feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter