and kids

and kids

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tavis hits double digits!

Tavis is a people pleaser. When I asked him what he wanted for dinner he said, "pizza". This morning, I said, "pizza, right?" He shrugged and said, "Yeah it's easy!"

So, I asked him if nothing mattered (money or convenience) what would he want. He said chicken from Krystal, curly fries from Arbys and mac-and-cheese.

So, that is what he got. Sorta. He is lucky that Krystal and Arby's are right next to each other in our part of town. He was unlucky because I had no mac-and-cheese and I ran to CVS to get some and all they had was their brand. It was 5:30, so I had no other option. It was disgusting!

Regardless of that, he got his chicken and fries and, of course, oreos! (I love how Daegan is also 'blowing out the candles' while he video tapes with his own camera).It pained me, but I bought him some Tennessee items - a wallet and a shirt.I think he liked them!
I also got him rocks, yes, rocks! See how happy rocks make him!Of course, they aren't just any rocks - they were so amazing!
He also got some Star Wars blasters - General Grieveous, Captain Rex, and Cade Bane10 is the only birthday we do a party for, so we are looking forward to Saturday with some of Tavis' friends at Tellus Science Museum.

2 comments:

Site Meter