and kids

and kids

Friday, September 23, 2011

The ABC's of me

My blog has been suffering. Saw this today and thought I'd use it:

A - Age: 35

B - Bed: Queen

C - Chore you hate the most: moping

D - Dog: Nope

E - Essential start to your day: putting on my Chacos (can't go barefoot anymore *sniff*)

F - Favorite color: Green

G - Gold or Silver: White Gold

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments: took piano lessons for many years, but I don't play much

J - Job Title: Wife, Mommy, Mary Kay Consultant, Jeweler, Bookkeeper, Real Estate Closing Coordinator

K - Kids: 5 energetic ones!

L - Live: Day to Day

M - Mother's Name: Linda, also my Mother-in-law's name

N - Nickname: Gretch, G, Jason calls me Greta, the JR Caines Family calls me Ganch, in high school I was called Gidgett because I went on a blind date and the guy thought he was told my name was Gidgett and that is what he called me, but I was too shy to tell him otherwise (yes, I was once shy)

O - Overnight hospital stays: with all five kids birth, slept in Mollee's bed for 5 nights at the hospital after she had her tonsils out, does that count?

P - Pet Peeves: Lying

Q - Quote from a movie: "Buzzards got to eat, same as worms" Outlaw Josie Wales

R - Right or Left Handed: Right, but I'm sure I am supposed to be Left - Jason took me to play pool a few times and couldn't believe how bad I was until he realized I aimed with the wrong eye. I blame my mom for making me right handed, after she had my brother as a left hander I think she forced me to be a right hander.

S - Siblings: Three brothers, two sisters

T - Time you wake up: around 7:00, can't usually sleep in

U - Underwear: as colorful as possible

V - Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts, maybe? I love most veggies!!

W - What makes you run late: I don't usually run late??

X - X-Ray: dental, broken foot, shoulder injury, broken thumb, along with CT scans, MRI, HIDA scans, blah, blah, blah

Y- Yummy food you make: Pepperoncini Roast (that was Jason's first answer)

Z - Zoo animal: Giraffe - of course, not at our zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter