and kids

and kids

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun Mom Friday - DeWitt Smores

I was introduced to these by a friend in high school. We always made them in the toaster oven and maybe that is why I've never made them for my kids, we don't have a toaster oven.

You start with Ritz crackers, spread some peanut butter on them (chocolate chips are optional). I line my pan with foil so I don't have to wash the pan. Put a big marshmallow on top.
In the toaster oven you just put them in for a few minutes - watch them carefully!
In the oven I put it on Lo-Broil and moved the rack to the top.This is about what you want them to look like - golden brown! Eat them hot!!!!See the few in the front that weren't 'as toasted'. I tried to put them for a few more seconds, but it was more than they could handle.
Enjoy! I love toasted marshmallows.
(not burned)

And then we let the kids stay up to watch Wipeout! They love it - have you seen it? Hil-ar-i-ous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter