and kids

and kids

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun Mom Friday - "blank"

I had planned FMF to be bowling, but we did that for the Fourth. Then I had/have another idea, that I wanted to do on a Thursday night, but last night was Capps' birthday, so, maybe next week?

Then we planned to go to the water park with friends today, but when I saw 100% chance of rain at 1:00 and we were going at noon, we canceled. Guess what? No rain!!! UGH!

We did have those friends over to play and that was so fun. Mollee had Ally to play with, and they are always perfect together. I also got to join in the fun with pedicures and manicures.

The boys had Micah and he just bounced around from one activity to another.

Somehow I didn't take any pictures, too busy painting nails. I'm always trying to come up with something really creative, but I guess a play date was my FMF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter