and kids

and kids

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Babysitting Twins

Got to babysit these cuties until the wee hours of the night. :) Of course, the kids loved it!They took a nap all snuggled on my bed before dinnerSince Tavis and Daegan got to feed them last time, Mollee and Capps got to this time!
Capps was so proud!This is what it looked like when all my extra hands went to bed - exhausting!
I must admit, it was nice having a little baby (actually two) in the house.
It was also nice to hand them over to their parents and sleep when they left.

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way when I babysat my 7 week old niece yesterday. It was fun and she is cute, but I was glad when her mommy came home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but the one of Cappers and Lydia is especially cute! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Yes, it IS exhausting to have your arms full of two babies... I love when other people experience it. :) Those are some adorable twins!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter