and kids

and kids

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Spa

Today was the kindergarten Mother's Day Spa at school - a great school tradition! (and my fourth time to go)I had cucumbers on my eyes while Capps lotioned my hands and massaged my shoulders. Then he did my hair and showed me a book he had made for me.

He then did my nails, which was interesting. He couldn't figure out how to hold the brush and paint - so cute! Of course, he was very concerned about the detail!Then he did my make-up! He did great! I was a little covered in glitter, but I kept my ponytails and barretts in, even for Wednesday night church (I'm committed) He also gave me a flower that he had made me. I can now add it to my bouquet of my other 3 Mother's Day Spa flowers!

3 comments:

  1. That's adorable! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was quite a bit of glitter. ha (Did you show Madeline? one of her favorite things...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaww...love how committed you are ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter