and kids

and kids

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wedding Day Photo Dump

It was fun to be a part of the groom's "morning of the wedding" Ruth, Heather and I headed to the church at 9:45 to get ready for pictures The ring bearers watched a movie in their PJs, in the nursery A little nail touch upand then I got to work on Ruth's hair!A not-so-good picture of the finished productA sneak peak of their photo sessionMac was very sad about wearing a bow tie, suspenders and fancy shoesThen he got a pep talk from Uncle Gary (this is going to be one of my favs)Isn't she beyond beautiful?!?!?!Mommy and Mac, in purple!!!Papa with the Ring BearersWaiting for pictures
Daegan took pictures during the service. It is very hard to get good pictures because of the lighting, but I loved this one that he took.Me and my new brother! Have I mentioned that I love him, so much!!!The cake!And the get-a-wayI actually made it through the ceremony, right up until they presented, "Mr. and Mrs. Gary Isaacs", then I lost it!


It was a bittersweet day. She is so happy. Gary is wonderful. And they will live so far away!

4 comments:

  1. I wish we could have been there. We are thrilled for her. (And you're right...the one of Uncle Gary & Mac is precious.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures Gretchen! I love the little stories behind each one. What a special day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was LOVELY! and Ruth was BEAMING the entire time-- i LOVED where i got to sit, b/c i could she her happy smile the whole entire service!

    i did great too, until you dad said, "you can kiss-- my daughter--" and then? not so good, w/ no kleenex!

    Oh. Happy. Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the "you know I can delay this, Ruth" when he was getting ready to let Gary kiss his daughter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter