and kids

and kids

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 3

And now Tavis has tested positive for the Flu (B). Of course, not what Daegan had in Week 2, he had Flu A, but Capps had Flu B in the Week One!

Dr. E is sure they aren't sharing germs at home, just picking it all up at school. (yeah!) I feel like I can only be crazy about germs for so long, three weeks is pushing it.

I may or may not have lost it last night when I found Mac drinking Tavis' Sprite. I'm just being honest! Of course, I'm sure Mac will wait until Tavis is better before he starts to show signs - just to drag it out another week!!!

...and it lingers on...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gretchen! (((hugs!!!))) So sorry! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? (so sorry...and yes, I'd embrace the germs at this point).

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter