and kids

and kids

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping

Ruth has been home less than 24 hours and she already found a dress that needs only minor alterations.

So sad I can't post pictures, but that wouldn't be appropriate....

We only visited one store, but it took Mom, Heather, Ruth and I searching, Ruth trying on dresses and re-trying on dresses and deciding. Mom couldn't imagine just buying a dress when we hadn't looked anywhere else, but Mom would shop (we won't talk about how many mother-of-the-bride dresses she has already purchased and planned to take back) at every store in a 100 mile radius if we let her. We drove to Atlanta to find my dress and I think I tried on four and just picked one.

Mollee is also sad she had to miss this because of sickness. :( Poor Moo Moo!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you have another one down at your house :( That's hilarious about your mom and the dresses.

    Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Hey, I like the new background and font.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter