and kids

and kids

Friday, February 18, 2011

Nail Polish, anyone?

After Moriah's comment last year about my tupperware cupboard not looking like that of a professed non-pack rat, I'm sure she'll love this. ;)

Before going out with the girls last night, I decided to paint my nails. Then, I wondered if I should be embarrassed by this? Maybe I shouldn't point out that I just threw about ten old bottles away? There are some that should be thrown away, but I love the color and can't find anything to replace them. Did you know if you add a few drops of nail polish remover to your nail polish you can make it last a little longer?

Last night I wore Plum Luck, don't you just love the names of the colors?

3 comments:

  1. As would my girls. I have a rather hefty nail polish collection myself. And I NEVER paint my nails. I don't even want to think about how old they are. But my girls loooove them. I did notice your nails the other night, they were pretty! I'd like that color on my toes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm jealous. i have like 3. not that i can reach my toes right now...

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter