and kids

and kids

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cure All

After my time-warp-break-down (sorry about that), I would like to announce that today has gone much better.

If you live locally, you know how absolutely gorgeous the weather was today.

Daegan was still home from school with a slight fever, but after lunch I let him watch a movie and I grabbed my newest Real Simple magazine, got a chair and went outside to sit in the sun.

S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E and beautiful weather is such cure all for me! (and a good book or magazine)

it doesn't hurt that I am going out with friends tonight

What is your cure all?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, sunshine, a book and no laundry are good. Shopping with money is good too. and of course a GNO (Girls Night Out) is ALWAYS appreciated. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter