and kids

and kids

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A boy's pocket

I have a history of washing a few cell phones. You'd think that would have made me a little more paranoid and check pockets before I do laundry.

It didn't.

But when I picked up Tavis' jeans, I could tell by the weight that I needed to check the pockets (I do find a lot of rocks at the bottom of my washer).

This is what I found - 3 rocks, 2 pennies, 2 tatoos, a rubber bracelet and 2 rubber rings, a dinosaur bookmark, 4 rubberbands, a lips whistle, 4 batman silly bandz and another card that I'm not familiar with. Maybe I shouldn't buy him carpenter jeans that have so many pockets?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...I do believe we have that same lip whistle....winter carnival?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope that lip whistle is from Wednesday night class. This is what Clyde's pockets look like all of the time...if I say something he looks at me quizzically and says, "but, Mom, I'm a collector!"

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter