and kids

and kids

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In A Huff

I hate poor scheduling!

Tavis and Daegan had dentist appointments today at 11:45. You know where this is going. I called to try to get one for Mollee next week and they said I could come in a few minutes early and bring her too. I was thinking this meant they had room in their schedule.

We waited an hour-and-a-half.

It was 1:00, the kids hadn't eaten lunch and I asked, "How much longer?" I was told, "Maybe 10-15 more minutes, we usually get out of here at 1:00 for lunch". Does that make sense to anybody? It was already 1:00, the time they claim to be done for lunch and they still had my three children to see.

UGH!

We left, in a huff! I was so frustrated. I hate having Mollee out of class because she learns better by seeing/hearing first hand. Plus, I had to pick-up others at school at 2:00. If and when they called the kids back, who knows when we would have gotten out of there.

I called Jason and he said leave.

See the problem is, our dental insurance runs out Monday.

Time to find a new dentist and I'll just take one kid a month (to spread out the bills), for what will seem like, the rest of my life.

3 comments:

  1. yuck!

    Andy Lunn on Gunbarrel Rd. Tracey does the dental cleanings and she is precious. Bonus: he's in solo practice and also does wisdom teeth and route canals, uses gas (if necessary) and (can do) conscious sedation for those things like infected teeth and wisdom tooth extraction.

    And i promise you won't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. anna had a filling and sealants done there 2 days ago, and he called us that evening to make sure she was doing good-- unheard of in the land of dentistry and medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO frustrating! I HATE waiting at the Dr., especially with kids. What were they thinking when they said they had room for Mollee?!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter