and kids

and kids

Friday, December 24, 2010

Makes me smile, everytime!

I have to have the bed made - EVERYDAY! I know that is weird to some and annoying to most, but I have to do it. It makes my day feel crazier if I walk past my bedroom during the day and my bed isn't made. Jason likes to joke that on Saturday he is afraid to get up to go to the bathroom because the bed will be made up when he gets back. Maybe it has happened before?


Once in awhile, Jason makes the bed. After a few 'discussions' that he sets the pillows up wrong, he has decided to put them this way instead.

Do you think the red stripe goes on the top or the bottom?

DPP #24

Thanks for making the bed this morning, Babe!

1 comment:

  1. I make the bed every day too! Sometimes I forget right away if I'm busy and I'll make it in the afternoon - which John think is pointless.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter