and kids

and kids

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gifts from the kids

From Mollee - a snowman! (you never know what you are gonna get when they ask you to send in a old black sock)From Capps - a hand print wreath

From Tavis - a poster/place mat with a letter to Mom and Dad

"Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for being such wonderful parents to me. I've learned so much from you....If I could do anything, I would blow up a house that is vacant.....I wish I could buy you a new car....When I grow up, I hope to be a spy....Merry Christmas!"



From Daegan - a snowflake ornament with a picture of Daegan in the middle, which I missed getting a picture of before packing up Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. "I would blow up a house that is vacant? " Sounds like fun Tavis, I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! That is hilarious! Dynamite is such a loving sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. stephen and i enjoyed Tavis' letter immensely!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter