and kids

and kids

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finally

Ornaments on the Tree!


We put our tree up almost two weeks ago, but it has taken awhile to the get the ornaments hung. I could have just done it myself, but I wanted it to be a family thing, so we've waited until we were all together.


Each kid has their own box of ornaments. We buy them an character ornament every year, but they also have ones they've made in school, gifts from teachers and maybe a few extras here and there that we 'just had to have'.It is so fun for them to go through their box and 'remember this one'.Mac actually got into this year, but was a little disappointed that he didn't have as many as the big kids.Ahhh, now it feels like Christmas.


I'm a little worried what David will do to my tree tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter