and kids

and kids

Monday, December 6, 2010

DPP #6

If Moriah can cheat, so can I. I didn't take this picture, but it is going to be a big part of a lot of my activities in the months to come, not to mention a big part of my life. My sister, Ruth, who lives in South Africa, got engaged last week. This is her ring! I get to do the planning on this end of the world, while constantly consulting with her. Her fiance, Gary, graduated from seminary the week before and they will marry here in April and return to South Africa where Gary is going to be preaching at the church he grew up in.

So excited!!!!

5 comments:

  1. awww, LOVE that ring! i think i could use one of those. Excited about the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO excited for her and all of you all!!! I just read her blog post giving the story this morning. I’ve been praying for God to put a man in her life for a while!! She’s precious and I can’t wait to see what great things god has in store for their life together. :)
    perfectisboring-ellen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I love the new blog layout and picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAutiful ring! Wow! So happy for Ruth too! Please pass on my congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, I love that ring...i'm going to have to snoop on her blog and read the story...congrats on the upcoming bro-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter