and kids

and kids

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Concrete Moving

I have to make a joke of this, for the sake of sanity. Yes, I know this is only the beginning (or maybe it is the middle?) of dumb things my son Tavis will do.

He, with the encouragement of his sister, tried to pick up this piece of concrete. Yes, it has been left in our yard since some septic tank repairs, don't judge!
I don't know how high up he got it. Actually, I'm shocked he even lifted it? But it didn't end well for him and it landed on his foot.

Today we had it x-rayed and, thankfully (and miraculously), no broken bones. He has three bone bruises that take up to six weeks to heal. So, now he has a doctor's note to allow him to wear his crocs to school.

4 comments:

  1. sure he's not related to one of my girls? we counted-- up to a grand total of 17 bones for us over here. a record?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious about the crocs to school. my brother tried something similar - lifting brick to make trap to catch cat - brick landed on his head and he got stitches. yay for no broken bones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that he didn't get anything broken...and, they aren't supposed to wear crocs to school? oops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A doctor's note for crocs. Some people will do anything...hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter