and kids

and kids

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for...

My hubby. No matter what is going on, he always knows what I'm thinking.

My Mollee. We are so different in so many ways, but I love the little notes she leaves me around the house.

My Tavis. Even if it is inappropriate at times (like in the heat of discipline), he always can make me smile.

My Daegan. His love of life and his "excited" attitude is refreshing.

My Capps. All his quirks and all his questions.

My Mac. His R2D2-like beeps and his silly ways.

My new friends I've made this year and Mommy Breaks at Panera!

Growing closer to my little sister this year while she is 8,124 miles away.

2 comments:

  1. You have a sweet family. Cool how you're closer to your sister. And yay for mom breaks at panera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love their many different personalities!? I heart being a Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter