and kids

and kids

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reindeer Milk

Another Thanksgiving. A big lunch at Mom and Dad's that ended with all the cousins playing football and everyone but Ruth (and Gary) for dessert.

I spent Black Friday shopping with my sister, Heather. We only went to Target, Kohl's and Toys-R-Us, but I must say it wasn't bad at all. We didn't head out until 7:45 (when some of the stores were opening at 3:00 AM), but we got almost everything we were looking for. I am almost done with my shopping!!!

We then celebrated with the Brown's on Friday night. Daniel and Heather were out-of-town and Daegan had been previously invited to a friend's house so it was a much smaller group, but the food was yummy and it is always a totally different menu than the Caines Thanksgiving.

Now, on to Christmas Decorations. And you know what that leads to?

Reindeer Milk, aka Egg Nog

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I guess you got some great deals on Friday! How fun to have your sister to go with! And how nice to cross stuff off the list!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter