and kids

and kids

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

14th Anniversary!

You found out in my morning post that today is Jason and I's 14th wedding anniversary. I love that first picture, he had long hair when we started dating, but for some reason he got rid of it before we married. :( I honestly don't remember why?

The weather here has been quite nasty the last two days. Some schools even closed early because of tornado warnings today. When the second batch of storms came thru this afternoon, Jason packed up and came home a little bit early. Then we almost didn't go out but we took a chance and ended up at Olive Garden (we had a gift certificate and a coupon, how could we not?).

We only went to dinner, but it was nice to get out for two hours without having to answer a Mommy or Daddy question.

Thanks for all the Facebook wishes!!!

I has been a good day! (and I got Jason hockey tickets for December, so we'll get to enjoy those while the kids sleep at Grandma's house)

1 comment:

Site Meter