and kids

and kids

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Whoa!

I feel like I got a little taste this week of the true meaning of "running around like a chicken with their head cut off". It has been a very busy week. (Jason would like to remind me I did it to myself) Let me try to give you a brief recap.


Actually, Monday and Tuesday weren't too bad. I had David those days and keeping up with him is hectic enough. I think I threw in a few errands where I could and then picked up the kids at 3, playtime, homework, dinner/pack lunches, playtime, bedtime.


Wednesday started with negative strep test for Daeg, take him to school, back home to pack lunches, back to school for lunch duty for Tavis' class, recess duty, quick grocery shopping trip, carpool, playtime, homework, dinner at church, Wednesday night classes.


Thursday started off low key for Mac and I as we did a little bit of nothing that morning. Lunch with Daegan and Capps, lunch duty for Mollee's class, recess, a quick hello to my niece Emma in the high school, recess with Capps' class (just for fun), story time at the library (just Mac and I at the school library off in a corner reading books for 30 minutes), PTL meeting, carpool, homework, allergy shots, dinner, homework/flashcards, and crashing into bed.


Friday I did my regular morning grocery shopping (the disadvantage of coupon/sale shopping is having to go multiple places in one week), lunch at home with Mac, Math Centers with Daeg's class, Dr. appt. for Mollee to have procedure done for moluscum virus on her face (more traumatic than we anticipated), dinner with the Browns.


Unfortunately, Saturday morning has come too soon. Jason is working today -Ugh! He had to get up at 5:40 to meet someone 40 minutes south of here to pick up a tool he needed. Then he had to drive to work, which is about 35 minutes north of here. I have a hard time going back to sleep, so I'm blogging.

Hoping today is a low key Saturday. I've done my grocery shopping and I'm caught up on laundry, but I know I have two boys that need to go shoe shopping and it is Amish Bread baking day and it is going to be a beautiful day, maybe I need to take the kids for a picnic or something....

1 comment:

  1. Are you helping in centers with Mac? Of course, I have two in tow so that makes a difference. See, I read this whole story of how hectic your life is and all I take away from it is "I really need to add another something to my life as in working in Jenna's class". Hope you enjoyed the pretty weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter