and kids

and kids

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Feeling Overwhelmed...

...two ladies that we have been praying for have lost their battle with cancer.


...a friend is dealing with a rocky marriage.


...another friend is trying to get through some issues with her husband.


...a distant cousin/new friend is going through a miscarriage as I type and her husband lost his job yesterday.


...another friend is back at work since her husband (Mr. Mom now) lost his job and there are no other options.


...a family of friends have moved away assuming they sold their house, but paperwork issues keeps stalling the sale and now they are looking at having a mortgage and paying rent.

...financial burdens are all around.

Do you ever wonder how people get through troubled times without the Lord?

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Ps. 23:4

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me." Ps. 138: 7

3 comments:

  1. how many ways to type D-I-T-T-O? yuck. everything is yuck. and i'm so tired of people i love going away or dying. so stinking sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Tab's message. Yuck. But I have to remember His faithfulness even when times are tough, especially when times are tough. His provisions and mercies never end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime I have friends in difficulty I repeat over and over " I'm not HOME yet"

    and everytime one of my loved ones die I am more HOMEsick.

    I feel less and less attached to life here. It sickens me so much.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter