and kids

and kids

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Polish Horseshoes

Ever heard of it?? I hadn't until last Sunday when my brother, David, introduced us to it.

It is great fun for any adult party.

This is probably a terrible description, but this is how I viewed what was going on. You have two posts (not blogging posts, but wooden sticks), both with an empty bottle on top. While playing you have to be holding a drink of your own. You are supposed to throw a frisbee at the opposing teams post and try to knock their bottle off. There are two people on each team and they are supposed to catch the bottle and frisbee before either hits the ground. (Remember: all one handed because you have a drink in one hand). I can't remember how the scoring goes??

David has way too much fun making events into humorous videos.
Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. This has Milwaukee's Best written all over it. My bet is on a Midwestern origin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter