and kids

and kids

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just Because!

Around here, there doesn't have to be a reason for a photo session, but I can always come up with a good excuse.

Today, it was because I actually had time before church to roll Mollee's hair. I thought that was a good time to get an update photo of the two of us!And this is what you get when Jason is "adjusting" the cameraAnd why not a new one of Jason and I! He just got new glasses that he let me pick out - sorta? We have totally opposite opinions (me=fun, Jason=boring) and these are the ones we could agree on.

5 comments:

  1. haha. i love that you were willing to post the funny picture. i like the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair - in fact I noticed it during the sermon. Oops. :) Cute pics of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY like all 3 of these pictures!!! in different ways of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Camille, anything for blog fodder. Anything.)

    I can just imagine the glasses Andy would wear if he had to. So mebbe it's better he doesn't. ha

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter