and kids

and kids

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Germs, germs everywhere...

and it isn't even September yet.

I mentioned that Daegan already missed a day of school because of strep. Friday, Jason didn't feel well and by Saturday morning, I felt terrible. I went straight to the Minute Clinic and they gave me antibiotics for a sinus infection. Jason also got on antibiotics for a sinus infection. We had a long weekend of Mommy and Daddy in bed, while the kids did well to entertain themselves.

By Tuesday, Mac had a pretty nasty cough and a snotty nose. I took him just to make sure he didn't have strep and he ended up having a sinus infection, along with an ear infection.

So, now it is Friday the following week and I'm just now getting back to this blog that I started two days ago. We are all on the mend. Still a lot of tissues being used and a line up of Amoxicillin bottles in the frig, but I can guarantee we will have a better weekend this time around.

1 comment:

Site Meter