and kids

and kids

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sewing Project

I'd like to say that my sewing projects are something fabulous for our home like many of my friends. Or some cute clothing project. But I don't do that! :(

I spent many, many hours doing cross stich in my younger days, but for some reason, in the last ten years, I just haven't had time. Imagine that?

Mollee asked me to teach her, but I thought we should start needlepoint on a plastic canvas. She was actually very diligent in her work.
And this is what she ended up with. Maybe a few more of these before we move on to cross stich?

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mollee! I did a lot of cross stitch when I was younger too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just erased months of guilt over not starting my delightful daughter on cross stitch yet. Thank you. And by the way, looks great Mollee.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter