and kids

and kids

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts

Sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. Like when you have a non-gift-giving husband and you just make yourself something for Mother's Day.


I made the kids put their handprints on a terra cota pot for me! They got to play with paint, I got a gift - it was a win, win!

These are some of the things I did receive because my children are in school. Here are some pages from Daegan's book he made me and gave me at the Mother's Spa.

(This is me giving him a bowl of cereal at breakfast, he is sitting at the counter) (This is me with my broom)

(Obviously, him playing Xbox and him using the blue controller)

He also made me a flower - I have one of these from the older kids also!
Mollee's class did a jar with little cards in it. On the cards, the kids wrote things they loved or remembered about their mom. Tavis gave me carnations from his Wednesday night class and at school they made a stained glass candle.
And these are cards that the kids made Saturday - Mac and Capps because they don't go to school and Daegan, just because!

1 comment:

Site Meter