and kids

and kids

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Bookbag

Capps has been dreaming about the day he would get his bookbag for school. Having a July birthday I thought we would get it for him as a gift, but we've always used bookbags as suitcases and thought I'd get it for him for summer activities.

He is so proud!! When 24 hours had passed and I still hadn't taken a picture (guess I have a reputation?) he wanted to make sure to get some pictures.
He couldn't understand why he couldn't wear it to bed - "ya' know, just like a turtle"

3 comments:

  1. I love the back pack! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you can tell by his expression just how excited he is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Capps! and love the color. I love those Beane bags. I had two of them replaced for free when I wore them out after four years in highschool.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter