and kids

and kids

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tavis: Allergy Test #3

As I've mentioned in past posts Daegan and Mollee both survived an allergy test last summer. This time it was Tavis' turn. He has headaches a little too frequently. Last year a lot of them ended in migraines with throwing up, but we remedied some stress in his life and he hasn't had any that bad since.

But he still gets headaches and with the track record of our family I wanted to make sure I wasn't ignoring sinus issues. He didn't have any major issues, some minor reactions to dust, a few trees, cats, etc. Thankfully, nothing major. But he is going to use a nasal spray for his ongoing congestion and see if that helps his headaches.
This test occurred last Friday (the beginning of my strep decline). I forgot to take a picture of his "shots" and as he was getting in the shower that night he didn't want to wash any of the marks off until we documented proof of the test.

He didn't get his prescription filled until I recovered a little and thought about it, so I'm not sure yet if there is improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter