and kids

and kids

Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break: Day 5

Today started early with getting the kids to my mom's by 8:30 (always seems earlier during Spring Break, rahter than on school days when they are geting to school by 8:00). I had to meet at the accountant's office to learn how to keep the books for a corporation vs. an LLC (I'll just act like I know what I'm talking about). After that meeting, I met Ruth at the State Farm office to transfer everything for her car to me, since I'm going to be taking care of it while she is gone - hoping it will save on gas to run errands in a little car rather than a big 12-passenger van.

We then were going to meet my sister-in-law, Sarah, and my cousin, Ashley, who is visiting for a few days, at a playground at 10:30, no 11:30, no 12:00 and it ended up being even later because they got caught in traffic. We had a picnic at the pavilion.

And we (and everyone else in town - it was a little crowded) enjoyed the playground:Mac was found three different times trying to steal various "cars" of other kids:And us, trying to get a group shot on the train:Tonight was girls night! Ashley is staying at Philip and Sarah's (her husband is in Iraq serving our country) and Philip offered to keep his kids along with Ashley's two kids so we could go out (thanks, Phil!). Jason was getting home as I was leaving at 7:00 and I'm grateful he was willing to do so after such a long week. It was great fun! We met at P.F. Chang's, which I've never been to before, but I'm fairly certain it will be the destination for Jason and I's next date.Another, long and eventful, but good, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter