and kids

and kids

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Photo Dump: Tavis

I love this picture. This is when we were living with my parents for a few months while getting our house ready to live in. Jason had just gotten home from work and Tavis wanted to sit with Daddy on the couch, with his blank and he wanted to make sure to have a hat like Daddy's.This one cracks me up too, Jason was leaning against the counter and Tavis, very purposely, leaned against the counter and struggled to get his hands in his pocket - just like Daddy! I also like how Daegan is looking on....
Tavis will always be known as my sleeper. He took a nap until he went to kindergarten and he very often fell asleep during their rest time. Even today, if he is tired he'll get ready for bed at any hour by himself. This was where I found him one Sunday afternoon when he didn't get his regular nap.
This is how I found him last year on a Saturday afternoon, he had gotten tired, laid down on the couch, but used my throw pillows as his blanket.
This was his nose scrunch that he always did and still does a form of todayAnd this is the smile I love - his eyes always seem to light up when he smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter