and kids

and kids

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Matching...(not)...bad...

I'm not in to matching my children's clothing. My sister always matched her boys when they were younger and it just wasn't for me.

While shopping for Easter shirts for the boys this year, I couldn't pass up $5 polos. I bought them each a different color but when it came time for Easter, I just couldn't make them match.

Last Sunday, they insisted on all wearing their new shirts.
A friend at church said they looked like The Wiggles, that didn't sit well with me, Thanks, Heidie! but I do think they look like a handsome group, and I'm not even biased! Funny thing is, the three big boys all have the same size - we would hate for Tavis' shirt to be too big!!

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Heidi's a hoot! They really do look handsome and that's cute that they decided to do it on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls usually end up matching either by accident or because THEY want to. It's just easier for me when I'm shopping to buy 3 of something, so they do have a lot of potential to match. Your boys look very cute! I like that they match but aren't all exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! Wish I had found that sale first.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter