and kids

and kids

Monday, March 8, 2010

Daegan's 7th birthday!

Today, my Daegan, turned 7 at 2:35 in the afternoon (the kids always want to know what time they exactly turn their new age).

Friday night we celebrated with the Brown'sSunday we celebrated at Grandma and Grandpa's, but Grandpa missed out since he is in Africa for two weeks.Today I went and ate lunch with Daegan at school and then tonight we celebrated as a family. Jason picked up McDonald's for dinner and Daegan, like the smart boy he is, wanted chocolate covered Krispy Kreme donuts for his birthday cake, which I happily picked up. I love all the kids here leaned in to watch the gift opening.
He got right to work on the building his new Lego sets.
After dinner and presents he wanted to have a family game of Parcheesi, which, wonderfully, he won!

I've just looked back at his birthday post last year, but I didn't do a picture memory show for his birthday. Therefore, I will post my favorite picture of "little Daeg"

1 comment:

Site Meter