and kids

and kids

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapel and Tavis' favorite pasttime!

Mollee's class had chapel today, it was impossible to get a good picture, so here are the kids at the end, waiting for reading awards to be handed out. They did a great job!
When I haven't heard someone complaining that Tavis is aggravating them (his second favorite pasttime), I can usually bet I'll find him reading somewhere. Usually, the "where" is unique. The other day I found him on the coffee table, reading - one boot on, one boot off.Today in chapel he got another reading award, he is quickly catching up with his sister, which is really frustrating to her. Here he is one of his best friends, Madison.I never liked to read in my school days, but love to read now and I'm so excited for his passion in reading.

1 comment:

  1. awesome...Lucy is like this too and reads upside down ;)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter