and kids

and kids

Monday, March 15, 2010

Aunt Heather

Today is my sister-in-laws birthday (yes, the kids have an Aunt Heather on both sides). I love her to death and I'm proud to call her my sister. And the kids think she is great, so I want my post today to say:
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
H E A T H E R ! ! !

Here we are at her bridesmaids luncheon (I was pregnant with Mollee):And at the wedding (I was supposed to be a bridesmaids, but pregnant in an outdoor wedding in August didn't work out for me, but I was glad to be an honorary bridesmaid):Some pics with the kids:

Mollee's 3rd birthdayMollee benefitting from Aunt Heather being a professional ballerina

With Tavis at the beach (I love how she always jumps right in with the kids)

With Daegan

With Capps (Ok, I couldn't find a pic to scan with Capps - this happens to me everytime I'm doing a photo project - no picture with Capps, my loner is always hiding or something??)

Holding newborn Mac

I knew Uncle Daniel (Jason's brother) would whine if I didn't include him in any of the pictures - plus, this is one of my favorite pictures: I love you, Daniel! :)

Heather, We Love You!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. your posts including LOTS of family always bring tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter